The last email I received from my primary doctor read; “You may be too in tune or quite possibly not in tune at all with your body”. Over the past ten years I have been… More
I love big full lashes! But, I don’t want to spend the time or money for extensions. Gabby can fill you in on those… no pun intended.
I started doing strip lashes once in a while for special occasions. And once in a while turned into every day!
So, I did a step by step video for you below to show you how quick and easy it can be.
How to put on strip lashes
1. Pick your lashes!
- I LOVE the Ardell Mega Volume 250… they are big enough to look like extensions but not too big to wear every day.
2. Get the glue
- I use Duo with the wand applicator making th whole process SO easy.
3. Trim the lashes
- The lashes are generally a little too long straight out of the box so I trim the inner corners about 1/8 inch.
4. Put thin layer glue on the strip
- You want to leave the glue on the strip for 30-45 seconds so it gets tacky before you put it on your eye.
- Use this time to put mascara on your own lashes and curl them to match the shape of the strip.
- Center the lash and push the strip gently along the edge of the lash so they are nice and close to your own.
6. Fluff up the lashes
- Use your finger to gently fluff up the lashes and make sure they are secure and dry.
That’s it!! Now you have perfect lashes for the day! AND… these lashes are totally re-usable if you take care of them. This means saving the box they came in and gently taking them off before showering or bed and placing them back in the box maintaining their shape.
- NYX Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer (Over Moisturizers and SPF, Of Course)
- L’Oréal Visible Lift Serum Absolute
- L’Oréal Infallible Total Cover
- L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Glo (blend 2 drops of each together)
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye (My Must Have Product)
- NYX Wonder Stick – Contour & Highlight
- NYX “Set it and Don’t Fret it” Matte Mineral Finishing Powder
- NYX Lip Liner Pencil – Natural
- Urban Decay – Midnight Cowboy (Center of Bottom Lip & Inner Corners of Eyes)
- Sephora Glossy Gloss – Clear (Not Shown)
- Purple primer by ELF
- Oil by Smashbox
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Pink Color Corrector
- Mat Velvet by Makeup Forever (two colors for face and one color darker for neck)
- Naked Skin by Urban Decay
- Flat top angled foundation brush by Ulta
- Maracuja Creaseless Concealer by Tarte
- Weightless Naked Skin Concealer by Urban Decay
- (Getting Tarte’s Shape Tape too)
- Becca Brown Eye Shadow Palette
- Sephora angled multi texture brush
- CoverFX blending brush
- Eyeshadow brush
- Anastasia clear wax
- Anastasia dip brow
- Anastasia angled brow brush
- Anastasia duo highlighter pencil
- Anastasia clear gel
- Cooling and Hydrating Urban Decay Spray
- Elf HD powder
- Kabuki duster
Today I tried the Skin Laundry hydrating facial mask and wrinkle release neck and chest mask. Absolutely obsessed with both now. Normally scented lotions and masks bother me and I can’t keep them on the full time however this one was different. By the end of the 20 minutes my skin was calm, hydrated and glowing. I also follow it up with a once a week treatment at the Skin Laundry Santa Monica location.
Ohhhhhhhk so the main reason I went to Ladurée was because it’s been on my mom’s list for years and it seemed appropriate for her birthday trip to Los Angeles.
Little did I knowthat I would be licking the pot of hot chocolate clean and drooling over my entire meal.
Yes, macaroons are of course delicious. That hot chocolate though….I can still taste it.
The staff was extremely accommodating and nice. It was a great experience, looking forward to doing a High Tea with my friends there soon.