I love big full lashes! But, I don’t want to spend the time or money for extensions. Gabby can fill you in on those… no pun intended.
I started doing strip lashes once in a while for special occasions. And once in a while turned into every day!
So, I did a step by step video for you below to show you how quick and easy it can be.
How to put on strip lashes
1. Pick your lashes!
- I LOVE the Ardell Mega Volume 250… they are big enough to look like extensions but not too big to wear every day.
2. Get the glue
- I use Duo with the wand applicator making th whole process SO easy.
3. Trim the lashes
- The lashes are generally a little too long straight out of the box so I trim the inner corners about 1/8 inch.
4. Put thin layer glue on the strip
- You want to leave the glue on the strip for 30-45 seconds so it gets tacky before you put it on your eye.
- Use this time to put mascara on your own lashes and curl them to match the shape of the strip.
- Center the lash and push the strip gently along the edge of the lash so they are nice and close to your own.
6. Fluff up the lashes
- Use your finger to gently fluff up the lashes and make sure they are secure and dry.
That’s it!! Now you have perfect lashes for the day! AND… these lashes are totally re-usable if you take care of them. This means saving the box they came in and gently taking them off before showering or bed and placing them back in the box maintaining their shape.